Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up woof in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Woof may refer to:
- Woof (sound), a sound made by a dog usually called a "bark"
- Weft in weaving, the threads or yarn that run from side to side on a loom.
- Woof (label), a record label
- "Woof" (single), a 1999 single from rapper Snoop Dogg
- Woofer, a loudspeaker driver that produces low-frequency sounds
- WOOF (AM), a radio station (560 AM) in Dothan, Alabama, United States
- WOOF-FM, a radio station (99.7 FM) in Dothan
- Barbara Woof (born 1958), Australian-Dutch composer and music educator
- Emily Woof (born 1967), English actress and author
- Robert Woof (politician) (1911–1997), British Labour Party politician and Member of Parliament
- Robert Woof (scholar) (1931-2005), English academic, father of Emily Woof
- Rowsby Woof (1883-1943), English violinist and music educator
- Woof (software), a build script for Puppy Linux
- Woof (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal dog made by Ty, Inc.
- Woof!, a 1980s/1990s British children's television series
- Seawolf (fish), marketed in Britain as Woof
- WWOOF, Worldwide Opportunities on Organic Farms
- WUPHF.com, an episode of the American television show The Office
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woof.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.