Woollard is a village in Somerset, England.
Woollard may also refer to:
- Alison Woollard (born 1968), British geneticist
- Chad Woollard (born 1979), Canadian ice hockey player
- Frank George Woollard (1883–1957), British mechanical engineer
- Gary Woollard, New Zealand rugby league player
- Herbert Henry Woollard (1889–1939), Australian academic
- Janet Woollard (born 1955), Australian politician
- Joan Elizabeth Woollard (1916–2008), British artist
- Joanne Woollard (died 2015), British art director
- Joyce M. Woollard (1923–1997), British missionary in India
- Rene Woollard (b.1984), British musician
- William Woollard (born 1939), British television producer
- Bob Woollard (born 1940), American basketball player
- Denise Woollard (born 1940s), Canadian Alberta politician
- John Woollard (1880–1965), Australian rules footballer
- Mount Woollard, in Antarctica
- Woollard v. Gallagher, a United States lawsuit
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woollard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.