Wooly Mammoth (band)
|Years active||2000 - present|
Wooly Mammoth was formed in October 2000 and released their first EP, Ten Ton Baby in 2002. The band recorded two songs for their 2004 split release with The Hidden Hand and appearance at the Emissions from the Monolith festival. They recorded their debut full-length album, The Temporary Nature, in 2005 which was produced by The Hidden Hand bassist Bruce Falkinburg. Hidden Hand guitarist Scott "Wino" Weinrich is featured on the track "Mammoth Bones."
In 2007 bassist Kyle Connolly left the band and was replaced by Jason Daniloski, formerly of Meatjack. The new lineup brought a heavier, more stripped down approach to the music. In 2008, the band parted ways with long-time drummer Phil Adler. Currently, the band is working with Eric Dixon, also formerly of Meatjack. They are working on new material for an album.
- Zac Eller - guitar & vocals
- Jason Daniloski - bass & vocals
- Henrik B - xylophone & backing vocals
- Eric Dixon - drums
- The Temporary Nature - Underdogma Records 2006
- Night Letters split w/The Hidden Hand - MeteorCity Records/McCarthyism Records 2004
- Ten Ton Baby - Underdogma Records 2002
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|