|Samit Jana, Keshav Nepal|
|Services||Broadband Internet access|
|Owners||Dileep Agrawal, Bijay Jalan, Manoj Agrawal|
Number of employees
WorldLink is an Internet service provider in Nepal. It is the largest Internet and Network Service Provider in Nepal  providing high speed FTTx, IPTV and Fixed Wireless Broadband Service  Statistics of the Nepal Telecom Authority of December 2017 report that WorldLink has 190 thousand active consumer broadband internet accounts and more than 2000 corporate accounts along with 25 thousand IPTV Subscribers. Out of 77 districts in Nepal, Worldlink has coverage in 63 of them.It is also the first ISP in Nepal to provide IPTV service.  According to MIS report published by Nepal Telecommunication Authority in May 2019, WorldLink now have 282,305 customers in FTTH covering 57% of the Fiber Internet market.
- ""Worldlink, Largest Internet service provider in Nepal";". www.bossnepal.com. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- ""Worldlink and Nokia Build Nepal's first 100G optical Network";". www.thehimalayantimes.com. 31 July 2017. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- ""Worldlink is set to expand 100Gbps Internet Service";". www.ictframe.com. 19 April 2017. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- Authority, Nepal Telecommunications. "MIS Reports". NEPAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY (नेपाल दूरसञ्चार प्राधिकरण ). Retrieved 2019-07-18.
- "Total Internet subscribers in Nepal in 2019". Telecomkhabar. 2019-07-07. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
- ""Nokia and WorldLink to deploy FTTH network across Nepal";". www.telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com. 17 Jan 2018. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- ""WorldLink Selects Juniper Networks to Power Nepal's Networking Transformation";". www.juniper.net. 21 Aug 2018. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|