From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wort is the liquid created by the mashing of malted barley to use in brewing beer.
Wort may also refer to:
- Wort plants, plants containing the middle English word wort in their names
- WORT, a listener-sponsored community radio station in Madison, Wisconsin
- Luxemburger Wort, a daily newspaper in Luxembourg
- "Wort, wort, wort!", the yell made by the Elite species in the Halo Series of video games
- Wört, a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.