Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sawali, woven split bamboo mats used in the Philippines to construct walls
- Tule shoe, mat of woven reeds wired to a horse shoe
- ‘ie toga, finely woven mat with high cultural value in Samoa
- Carrick mat, flat woven decorative knot which can be used as a mat or pad
- Makisu, mat woven from bamboo and cotton string that is used in Japanese food preparation
- Tatami, a flooring material in traditional Japan, often of woven rush
- Banig, handwoven mat usually used in East Asia and Philippines for sleeping
- Reed mat (craft), handmade mats of plaited reed
- Cadjan, a type of home in Asia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woven mat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.