Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wu Wei may refer to:
- Wu wei, important tenet of Taoism that involves knowing when to act and when not to act
- Wu Wei (painter) (1459–1508), Chinese landscape painter during the Ming Dynasty
- Maggie Wei Wu, Chinese business executive and CFO of Alibaba Group
- Wu Wei (actress), Hong Kong actress
- Wu Wei, 1993 album and recording by guitarist Pierre Bensusan
- Wu Wei (footballer, born 1983), Chinese football player
- Wu Wei (footballer, born 1997), Chinese football player
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wu Wei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.