From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wu Wei may refer to:
- Wu wei, important tenet of Taoism that involves knowing when to act and when not to act
- Wu Wei (painter) (1459-1508), Chinese landscape painter during the Ming Dynasty
- Wei Wu Wei (1895 – 1986), Taoist philosopher and writer
- Wu Wei (actress), Hong Kong actress
- Emperor Wu of Wei, posthumous styling of Chinese military commander and chancellor Cao Cao
- 'Wu Wei' 1993 album and recording by guitarist Pierre Bensusan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wu Wei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.