Wywy Group of Companies
The Wywy Group of Companies is a Singapore conglomerate founded by billionaire Wong Yip Yan in 1976. According to Bloomberg Businessweek, the Wywy Group was one of Asia’s largest non-real estate conglomerates. The Wywy group controls 76 companies, with annual sales of over $900 million. Main business lines for the Wywy Group are consumer electronics, entertainment centers, and America-style restaurants. The Group was headquartered in the Wywy Industrial building on 12 Hoy Fatt Road in Singapore’s Redhill district.
Wong Yip Yan owns 100% of the shares of the Wywy Group.
- "Y.Y. Wong Owns 76 Companies And He's Still Hungry". Businessweek. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Company Overview of Wywy Group of Companies". Businessweek. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Dr Yip-Yan Wong". Wolfson College. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "TEA FOR TWO". Asiaweek. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- REMPEL, WILLIAM; MILLER, ALAN. "Chung Details Alleged Chinese Funding Scheme". Los Angeles Times. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- ABRAMSON, JILL; MARCUS, BRAUCHLI. "Old Friends of Clinton Use Ties To Form Asian Business Links". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 13 February 2015.