|Origin||Orange County, California, U.S.|
|Genres||Metal, Christian metal, hard rock|
|Years active||1988–2001, 2005–present|
|Labels||Pakaderm, Millennium 8, Image|
X-Sinner is an American hard rock band formed in 1988 by guitarist Greg Bishop. The band is known for having a very similar sound to that of AC/DC, Kix and Def Leppard and has continued performing and releasing albums today. Originating in the White Metal scene, the band has expanded their fan base into mainstream metal over the years with great success. They were named the favorite new band of 1989 by the readers of HM Magazine, and their debut album Get It was one of the most talked about albums within the white metal scene at the time. Their first two albums were produced by John Elefante formerly of the band Kansas and released on Pakaderm Records, as well as on the mainstream A&M Records label of Hollywood. They have released five full-length albums including the latest album A World Covered In Blood now on Image Records. Experiencing a resurgence of interest with the release of "World Covered In Blood" in 2009/10, the band has gone on to perform in Europe recently as well as concerts in the U.S. and Canada. The band has opened for many mainstream metal artists like Warrant and Paul Dianno as well as headlining and performing at rock festivals and performing concerts of their own. The band has united with members of Rex's new side project GX for their live performances recently and have added that material to their live set list. X-Sinner's album, Going Out With a Bang, will be released track by track starting in 2014.
- Rex Scott - lead vocals, guitar
- Greg Bishop - lead guitar
- Rob Kniep - studio bass
- Glenn Thomas - live bass
- Craig Jeans - live drums
- Jonah Lewis - live bass
- David Robbins - vocals (Get It)
- Mike Buckner - live drums (1989–2013, Peace Treaty)
- 1989: Get It (A&M/Pakaderm/Word)
- 1991: Peace Treaty (Pakaderm/Word)
- 2001: Loud and Proud (M8/Magdalen)
- 2003: X-Sinner presents the Angry Einsteins: Cracked (Retroactive)
- 2006: Fire It Up (Retroactive)
- 2007: Loud and Proud 2.0 (Retroactive)
- 2009: World Covered in Blood (Image)
- 2015: Goin Out With a Bang
- Martin, Ben (January 11, 2009). "X-Sinner - World Covered In Blood". Cross Rhythms. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- Powell, Mark Allan (2002). Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music (First printing ed.). Peabody, Massachusetts: Hendrickson Publishers. p. 1060. ISBN 1-56563-679-1.
- Williams, Dave (June 1, 1990). "X-Sinner - Get It". Cross Rhythms Magazine No. 1. Cross Rhythms. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- "Our Music".