Jump to navigation Jump to search
X0 may refer to:
- SpaceShipOne flight 15P, the 2004 first privately funded human spaceflight
- X/0, a notation for the division by zero
- Turner syndrome, a disorder in which all or part of an X chromosome is absent
- X0 sex-determination system, as found in insects
- X0, a smaller rigged version of an X1 (dinghy)
- XO (disambiguation)
- X00, a popular DOS-based FOSSIL driver which was commonly used in the mid 1980s to the late 1990s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.