This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Xavier Barrau|
|Date of birth||26 September 1982|
|Place of birth||Lyon, France|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2003–2004||La Roche VF|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:08, 5 December 2009 (UTC).
Xavier 'Xavi' Barrau (born 26 September 1982) is a French footballer.
He formerly played for CS Louhans-Cuiseaux, ES Viry-Châtillon and La Roche VF in France, Bradford City, Darlington and Walsall in England, FC Meyrin in Switzerland and Airdrie United and Gretna in Scotland.
At the beginning of the 2008–09 season Xavier signed for French club ES Fréjus who play in CFA Group B.
- "Xavier Barrau". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- "Darlington sign Barrau". BBC Sport. 29 August 2007. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- "Barrau wins contract with Airdrie". BBC Sport. 26 September 2006. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- "Accies sign trio in promotion bid". BBC Sport. 2 January 2008. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- "Xavier Barrau Released". Hamilton Accies FC. 9 April 2008.
- Xavier Barrau at Soccerbase
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|