From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xaxa may refer to:
- Xaxa, Tibet, a village in Tibet
- Xaxa, Botswana, a village in Botswana
- Xaxa, Cape Verde, a village in the municipality São Miguel, Cape Verde
- Sahadeva Xaxa, 2009 candidate for Talsara (Odisha Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Pyari Xaxa, participant of 2015 AFC U-19 Women's Championship qualification
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.