From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xindi may refer to:
- Xindi (Star Trek), a group of fictional races in the Star Trek universe
- "The Xindi", an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Xindi (instrument), a Chinese flute
- Xindi, Cangwu County (新地镇), town in Guangxi, China
- Xindi Township (新地乡), Weichang Manchu and Mongol Autonomous County, Hebei, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xindi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.