|Birth name||Xoel López|
|Origin||A Coruña, Galicia (Spain)|
Tours and appearances
- In Spain, at Festimad, Festival Internacional de Benicàssim (2002, 2003 and 2005), Sonorama, Contempopranea, Espárrago Rock, Festival do Norte.
- With Juan Aguirre from Amaral.
- At Laboratorio Ñ, a Spanish-Argentinian musicist camp with Iván Ferreiro
- With Amaral and Quique González.
- In Germany in the North Rhine-Westphalia land during the 2006 FIFA World Cup 
His first band was Los Covers. His second band Elephant Band had a lot of success. His records have been recorded under Mushroom Pillow records. He released Fin de un viaje infinito (End of an Infinite Journey) in 2007 for Virgin Records. His record Los Jóvenes Mueren Antes de Tiempo was considered the best of the year 2005 by the Spanish edition of the Rolling Stone magazine.].
His first album under his own name, Atlántico, was released in 2012.
- Not What You Had Thought (2001)
- We Create, We Destroy (2003)
- If Things Were to Go Wrong (2004)
- Los Jóvenes Mueren Antes de Tiempo (2005)
- Fin de un viaje infinito (2007)
- Reconstrucción (2008)
- Atlántico (2012)
- Paramales (2015)
- official site
- (in Spanish) Deluxe at Festival Internacional de Benicàssim 2005
- (in Spanish) Deluxe news
- Bests of year 2005 (Rolling Stone Spanish Edition, in Spanish)
|This article about a Spanish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|