Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up YEC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
YEC may refer to:
- Year-End Championships, former and unofficial designation of season-ending tennis tournaments
- Ying e Chi, a non-profit organization of independent filmmakers in Hong Kong
- Yorkshire Engine Company, a former locomotive manufacturer in Sheffield, England
- Young Earth creationism, a religious belief of a young creation of life and earth
- Yukon Energy Corporation, a Canadian Crown corporation in the Yukon
yec may refer to :
- Yeniche language (ISO 629-3 code), a variety of German spoken in Europe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title YEC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.