Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up YP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
YP may refer to:
- Yard patrol boat, a type of training craft, by US Navy hull classification symbol
- Yellow Pages (computing), former name of the Network Information Service protocol
- Yersinia pestis, a bacteria that causes plague and the "Black Death" epidemic
- YP.com, an online local business directory
- Yurt Partisi, the Homeland Party in Turkey
- YP-, prefix for Yepp player names, such as the YP-55
- Yttrium phosphide, a chemical compound
- Yukon Party, a centre-right political party in Yukon, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title YP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.