Yallunda Flat, South Australia
|Population||1827 (shared with other localities within the “State Suburb of Tumby Bay”) (2011 census)|
|Time zone||ACST (UTC+9:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||ACST (UTC+10:30)|
|LGA(s)||District Council of Tumby Bay|
Yallunda Flat is a locality in the Australian state of South Australia located on the Eyre Peninsula about 257 kilometres (160 mi) west of the state capital of Adelaide. Both its name and boundaries were created in 1998. The name is derived from the local landform of the same name. It includes the following two places which have been gazetted as “unbounded localities” - Kapinka and Urrano. Yallunda Flat is located within the federal division of Grey, the state electoral district of Flinders and the local government area of the District Council of Tumby Bay.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Tumby Bay". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- "Search result for "Yallunda Flat (Locality Bounded)" (Record no SA0066179) with the following layers being selected - "Suburbs and Localities" and "Local Government Areas"". Property Location Browser. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "Yallunda Flat, South Australia (Postcode)". postcodes-australia.com. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "District of Flinders Background Profile". Electoral Commission SA. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- "Federal electoral division of Grey" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "Monthly climate statistics: Summary statistics NORTH SHIELDS". Commonwealth of Australia , Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|