Yangzi is the pinyin spelling of the Yangtze.
Yangzi may also refer to:
- Yang Zhu, also known as Yangzi (Master Yang), ancient Chinese philosopher
- Yang Xiong (author), also known as Yangzi (Master Yang), Han dynasty scholar
- Yangzi, Hubei (洋梓镇), town in Zhongxiang
- Yangzi, Jiangxi (杨椊镇), town in Pengze County
- Yangzi Subdistrict, Chuzhou (扬子街道), in Langya District, Chuzhou, Anhui
- Yangzi Subdistrict, Weifang (央子街道), in Hanting District, Weifang, Shandong
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yangzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.