|Born||11 March 1980|
|Family||Dalia Mogahed (sister)|
|Alma mater||University of Wisconsin–Madison|
|Known for||Muslim spirituality|
|Years active||October 25, 2011–present|
|Total views||13.9 million|
|Associated acts||MASICNA Convention |
Updated: 23 December 2021
Yasmin Mogahed (born 11 March 1980), is an American educator and motivational speaker. She is a specialist in spirituality, psychology, and personal development. Mogahed is the first female instructor at the AlMaghrib Institute.
Education and career
She is the first Muslim woman to become an instructor at AlMaghrib Institute. Previously, she had been a writing instructor at Cardinal Stritch University. She is internationally known for her motivational lectures.
- Reclaim Your Heart । Yasmin Mogahed, LLC । ISBN 978-0998537337
- Love & Happiness: A collection of personal reflections and quotes । Yasmin Mogahed, LLC । ISBN 979-8985291803
- "About Yasmin Mogahed". YouTube.
- Journal, Wisconsin Muslim (2018-05-04). "Yasmin Mogahed: Love, Happiness, and reflections of walking with the Lord". Wisconsin Muslim Journal. Retrieved 2019-08-26.
- "Instructors: Yasmin Mogahed". almaghrib.org. AlMaghrib Institute. Retrieved 23 July 2021.
- "Yasmin Mogahed". icp-pgh.org. Islamic Centre of Pittsburgh. Retrieved 23 July 2021.
- "Author, blogger to speak about Muslim spirituality at Orono mosque". Bangor Daily News. 22 February 2013. Retrieved 2019-08-26.
- "Yasmin Mogahed at al-Maghrib Institute". al-Maghrib Institute.
- "Yasmin Mogahed | HuffPost". www.huffpost.com. Retrieved 2019-08-26.