|Look up yearning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yearning may refer to:
- Yearning (1964 film), a Japanese film directed by Mikio Naruse
- Yearning (1990 film), an Armenian drama film
- Yearning (1993 film), a Japanese film
- Yearning (album), a 1994 album by Robert Rich and Lisa Moskow
- Yearning (band), an atmospheric doom metal band from Finland
- "Yearning" (song), a 1957 song by George Jones and Jeanette Hicks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yearning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.