From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yele may refer to:
- Yele, Shwegu -Kachin State, Burma
- Yele (24°52"N 94°57"E) -Sagaing Region, Burma
- Yele (24°45"N 94°52"E) -Sagaing Region, Burma
- Yele, Mali, a village in Mopti Region, Mali
- Yele, Bo District, in Bo District, Sierra Leone
- Yele, Tonkolili District, in Tonkolili District, Sierra Leone
- Yéle Haiti Foundation
- Yele language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.