|Look up yip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yip, YIP, or yips may refer to:
- Yip (nickname), a list of people
- Ye (surname), a Chinese surname also romanized as Yip (葉), including a list of people
Arts and entertainment
- Yip, a fictional race living in Winkie Country in the Land of Oz
- Yips, a fictional group of people in Jack Vance's science fiction Cadwal Chronicles trilogy
- "The Yips" (How I Met Your Mother), an episode of the TV series How I Met Your Mother
- Yips, a sports-related problem
- American slang for cocaine
- Youth International Party, a youth movement founded in 1967
- Yeast integrating plasmid or yeast integrative plasmid, a type of yeast plasmid
- YIP, IATA airport code for Willow Run Airport, Michigan
- yip, ISO 639-3 code for the Pholo language of China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.