Ymir may be:
- Ymir, father of the race of giants in Norse mythology and the grandfather of Odin, King of the Gods
- Ymir (moon), a moon of Saturn named after the giant
- Ymir (Marvel Comics), the equivalent being as represented in the universe of Marvel Comics
- Ymir, British Columbia, a town in British Columbia's Kootenay district
- Ymir is a major character in Hajime Isayama's epic manga Attack on Titan
- Ymir, an unofficial name for Gliese 581 c, an extrasolar planet 20.4 light years away
- Ymir (electoral district), a now defunct provincial electoral district of British Columbia
- Ymir, the Venusian creature from the film 20 Million Miles to Earth
- Ymir is also the re-written name of the first boss from the Game Boy Advance remake of Final Fantasy VI
- Ýmir is an Icelandic sailing club from Kópavogur. They also operate as the B team for the football division of HK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ymir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.