|Full name||Yoav David Ziv|
|Date of birth||16 March 1981|
|Place of birth||Hadera, Israel|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|2003–2005||Hapoel Nazareth Illit||32||(9)|
|2010–||Maccabi Tel Aviv||127||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 May 2015.
Yoav David Ziv (Hebrew: יואב זיו; born 16 March 1981) is an Israeli footballer who currently plays for Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Israeli Premier League and the Israel national football team. He can perform on either flank of the formation, usually attacking from defence, as he is adept with both feet, although he favours the right.
He started playing for Maccabi Haifa in the Youth level. He later played with Hapoel Haifa and Hapoel Nazareth Illit with which he achieved promotion from the Liga Leumit to the Israeli Premier League.
In 2006 he moved to Beitar Jerusalem and established himself as a fan favourite, being able to play in both wings or both fullback positions, and even as a central defender. This came as a surprise since Ziv played as a striker in Nazareth.
Before the 2006/2007 seasons there were rumors that Ossie Ardiles might let Ziv go or that Ziv's role will diminish. Under Manager Yossi Mizrahi though, Yoav Ziv regained his status and became a more regular player in the starting lineup playing as the right wingback.
On April 2010 Maccabi Tel Aviv announced that Ziv signed a three-year contract with the club . On 15 July Ziv made his official debut with the Maccabi at UEFA Europe League against FK Mogren and scored his first goal for Maccabi Tel Aviv. During the 2011-12 UEFA Europa League match against Stoke City, he kicked his loose boot at the assistant referee and was sent off.
Ziv played a single match for the Israel national under-21 football team. On 15 August 2006, Ziv made his debut for the Israel national football team in a friendly against Slovenia in a game that finished 1–1.
- Beitar Jerusalem
- Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Boker, Moshe (29 January 2009). "Sports Shorts". Haaretz. Retrieved 29 January 2009.
- "Yoav Ziv Signs With Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Gal Alberman To Follow? « Israel Football". Israelfootball.wordpress.com. 11 April 2010. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "UEFA Europa League 2011 - M. Tel-Aviv-Mogren – UEFA.com". En.uefa.com. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- Yoav Ziv at National-Football-Teams.com
- National Team Stats at IFA