From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yok in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Sai Yok (disambiguation), several meanings
- see Yok-Utian languages
- Yok weaving technique, see Thai-style dresses
- Yok, a Turkish copula, negation of "to be"
- YÖK (YOK), an abbreviation for the Commission for Higher Education, Turkey
- Yok (יוק in Hebrew) is a Yiddish word that has entered English to refer to a non-Jewish boy or man. Similarly, Yaikultie refers to a non-Jewish girl or man.
- Yok Thai Language , Jade, a nickname for a girl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.