Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yok in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yok or YOK may refer to:
- Sai Yok (disambiguation), several meanings
- see Yok-Utian languages
- Yok weaving technique, see Thai-style dresses
- Yok, a Turkish copula, negation of "to be"
- YÖK (YOK), an abbreviation for the Commission for Higher Education, Turkey
- Yok (יוק in Hebrew) is a Yiddish word that has entered English to refer to a non-Jewish boy or man. Similarly, Yaikultie refers to a non-Jewish girl or man.
- Yok Thai Language , Jade, a nickname for a girl
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.