Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yok in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yok or YOK may refer to:
- Sai Yok (disambiguation), several meanings
- see Yok-Utian languages
- Yok weaving technique, see Thai-style dresses
- Yok, a Turkish copula, negation of "to be"
- YÖK (YOK), an abbreviation for the Commission for Higher Education, Turkey
- Yok (יוק in Hebrew) is a Yiddish word that has entered English to refer to a non-Jewish boy or man. Similarly, Yaikultie refers to a non-Jewish girl or man.
- Yok Thai Language , Jade, a nickname for a girl
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.