Yosemite Server Backup
Yosemite Server Backup is cross-platform backup software developed by Barracuda Networks, Inc. After acquiring Yosemite Technologies, Barracuda Networks released Yosemite Server Backup as the first offering in their Barracuda Ware line of products. Yosemite server backup software has gained popularity among backup administrators and is used by many big IT giants all over the world. YSB runs native on 32- and 64-bit systems, and can back up to both hard disks and tapes. Microsoft Windows support includes Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, and Active Directory.
- Yosemite Server Backup 8.9 - August 2010
- Yosemite Server Backup 8.8 - July 2009
- Yosemite Server Backup 8.7 - March 2009
- Yosemite Backup 8.5 - March 2007
- Yosemite Backup 8.1 - September 2005
- Tapeware 7 - March 2003
- "OS support". Barracuda Networks. Retrieved 2009-04-07.
- "Barracuda Networks Acquires Yosemite Technologies; Integrates Popular Yosemite Backup Software With Barracuda Backup Service". Reuters. 2009-01-27. Retrieved 2009-04-07.
- "Product description". Barracuda Networks. Retrieved 2009-04-07.
- "Product documentation". Barracuda Networks. Retrieved 2009-04-07.