(Redirected from Younan (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Younan may refer to the following:
- Ionia, an ancient region of central coastal Anatolia in present-day Turkey, also called Younan
- Greece, called Younan (including variant spellings) in a number of languages
- First name
- Younan Labib Rizk (1933–2008), Egyptian historian and literary figure
- Younan Nowzaradan, bariatric surgeon featured on television series My 600-lb Life
- Family name
- Ignatius Joseph III Yonan (alternatively Younan), Patriarch of Antioch and all the East of the Syriacs for the Syriac Catholic Church
- Munib Younan (born 1950), Evangelical Lutheran Church Bishop of Palestine and Jordan in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Younan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.