Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up younger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Younger or Youngers may refer to:
- Younger (surname)
- Younger (title), the title traditionally given to the heir apparent to a Laird
- Lucas Cranach the Younger (1515–1586), German painter
- Jan Brueghel the Younger (1601–1678), Flemish painter
- Olof Rudbeck the Younger (1660–1740), Swedish scientist and explorer
- Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – AD 65), Roman Stoic philosopher
- Viscount Younger of Leckie, title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- William Pitt the Younger (1759–1806), British statesman
- Younger, an American novel by Pamela Redmond Satran
- Younger (TV series), an American sitcom based on the novel
- "Younger" (song), single by Swedish artist Seinabo Sey
- "Younger (Ruel song)", a 2018 single by Australian singer Ruel (singer)
- Youngers, a British teen drama
- Youngers Beer, the common name for William Younger & Co
- the superiority comparative of "young"
- Younger v. Harris, a decision of the United States Supreme Court
- Youngers, Missouri, a community in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Younger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.