|Hanja||英宰, 永才, 永宰, and others|
Young-jae, also spelled Yong-jae, is a Korean masculine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 34 hanja with the reading "young" and 20 hanja with the reading "jae" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be used in given names.
People with this name include:
- Kim Yong-jae (born 1952), North Korean diplomat
- Dokgo Young-jae (born Jeon Young-jae, 1953), South Korean actor
- Pyo Yeong-jae (born 1972), South Korean voice actor
- Lee Hwi-jae (born Lee Young-jae, 1973), South Korean television presenter
- Kim Young-jae (actor born 1975), South Korean actor
- Young-jae Jung (born 1984), South Korean ballet dancer
- Yoo Young-jae (born 1994), South Korean singer and dancer, member of B.A.P
- Kim Young-jae (actor, born 1995), South Korean actor
- Choi Young-jae (born 1996), South Korean singer and dancer, member of Got7
Fictional characters with this name include:
- Lee Young-jae, in 2004 South Korean television series Full House
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). Seoul: Supreme Court of the Republic of Korea. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|