From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yours in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with your's, the Old English shorthand for the phrase "To Your Hands".
Yours may refer to:
- The possessive pronoun version of you
- "Yours", a 1943 commonly used but incorrect name of the World War II poem "The Life That I Have"
- Yours, a form of valediction
- "Yours" (Quiéreme Mucho) a popular song adopted from the Spanish song "Quiéreme Mucho"
- Yours (album), a 2005 album by Sara Gazarek
- Yours (film), a 2010 Spanish fantasy drama film
- Yaws, a tropical infection of the skin, bones and joints
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yours.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.