Youssouf Sambo Bâ
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On January 7, 1983 Bâ was named Cabinet Director of the Ministry of National Education, Arts and Culture, by the ruling CSP junta.
- Législatives 2007 : Le jeux des alliances comme stratégie du PDS - Burkina Archived September 30, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on June 15, 2007. Retrieved May 13, 2007.
- hitorique Archived September 29, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- JO No 02 du 13 janvier 1983 Archived June 15, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "List of candidates elected to the National Assembly in 2007" (in French). National Assembly website. Archived from the original on August 8, 2007. Retrieved August 8, 2007.
|This article about a Burkinabé politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|