Youyi (友谊; lit. "friendship") may refer to the following locations:
- Youyi Bridge, a bridge between Xinjiang and Pakistan
- Youyi County, Shuangyashan, Heilongjiang
- Friendship Pass, or Youyi Guan, a pass between Guangxi and Vietnam
- Youyi Road (Shanghai Metro), a metro station in Shanghai Municipality
- Youyi (actress), a Singaporean actress.
- Youyi Subdistrict, Zhanjiang, in Xiashan District, Zhanjiang, Guangdong
- Youyi Subdistrict, Shijiazhuang, in Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- Youyi Subdistrict, Daqing, in Sartu District, Daqing, Heilongjiang
- Youyi Subdistrict, Jiamusi, in Jiaoqu, Jiamusi, Heilongjiang
- Youyi Subdistrict, Jungar Banner, Inner Mongolia
- Youyi Subdistrict, Dalian, in Jinzhou District, Dalian, Liaoning
- Youyi Subdistrict, Panjin, in Xinglongtai District, Panjin, Liaoning
- Youyi Road Subdistrict, Shanghai, in Baoshan District
- Youyi Road Subdistrict, Tianjin, in Hexi District
- Youyi Township, Xinlong County, Sichuan
- Youyi Daur, Manchu, and Kirghiz Ethnic Township (友谊达斡尔族满族柯尔克孜族乡), Fuyu County, Heilongjiang
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.