From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ystwyth may refer to:
- River Ystwyth, a river in West Wales, which drains into Cardigan Bay at Aberystwyth
- Ystwyth valley, a location in Wales drained by the River Ystwyth, known for its lead and silver mines and low life expectancy
- Cwm Ystwyth Lead Mine, a disused lead mine in the valley of the River Ystwyth
- Baron Ystwyth, an extinct title in the peerage of the United Kingdom
- Ysbyty Ystwyth, a village in Ceredigion, west Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ystwyth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.