(Redirected from Yukie (disambiguation))
|Meaning||Depends on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
- 雪恵, "snow, blessing"
- 幸恵, "luck, blessing"
- 由紀恵 "reason, era, blessing"
- 由紀江 "eternal happiness/blessing/fortune"
- 幸栄 "happiness, prosperous"
- 幸恵 "happiness, blessing/favor"
- 雪映 "snow, shine"
- 雪瑛 "snow, sparkling"
- 征英 "conquer, superior"
- 雪絵 "snow, picture"
- 雪恵 "snow, blessing/favor"
- Yukie Arata (荒田 雪江, born 1914), Japanese freestyle swimmer
- Yukie Chiri (知里 幸恵, 1903–1922), Japanese transcriber and translator of Yukar
- Yukie Kawamura (川村 ゆきえ, born 1986), Japanese gravure idol, tarento, and actress signed to Japan Art
- Yukie Maeda (前田 ゆきえ, born 1973), Japanese voice actress
- Yukie Nakama (仲間 由紀恵, born 1979), Japanese actress, singer and former idol
- Yukie Nakayama (中山 由起枝, born 1979), Japanese trap shooter, who competed at the 2000, 2008, and the 2012 Summer Olympic Games
- Yukie Nishimura (西村 由紀江, born 1967), prolific Japanese pianist
- Yukie Ohzeki, Japanese table tennis player who competed in many World Table Tennis Championships
- Yukie Kaufmann (由季江・カウフマン), character in Message to Adolf (originally titled Adolf in English)
- Yukie Mayuzumi (黛 由紀江), character in Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! (Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls)
- Yukie Mishiro (三代雪絵), a character from the light novel series Ginban Kaleidoscope
- Yukie Utsumi (内海幸枝), character in the novel, film, and manga Battle Royale
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|