From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zúñiga may refer to:
- Zúñiga (surname)
- Zuniga (spider), a genus of jumping spider
- Zúñiga, Navarre, a town in northern Spain
- Zúñiga District, in Peru
- Zuniga Glacier, in West Antarctica
- Deportivo Zúñiga, a Peruvian football club, playing in the city of Lima, Peru
- House of Zúñiga, a Spanish noble family descending of the kings of Navarre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zúñiga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.