Za'faran may refer to:
- Zəfəran, village in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Mor Hananyo Monastery, known as the Za'faran, or Saffron Monastery, in southeastern Turkey
- Zafaran, Kermanshah, village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Zafaran-e Olya, village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Zafaran-e Sofla, village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Zafaran, Qazvin, village in Qazvin Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.