From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up saffron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saffron is a spice.
Saffron may also refer to
- Saffron (color), a shade of orange-yellow
- Saffron Walden, a town in Essex, England, named after the spice
- Saffron Burrows, a British actress
- Saffron Herndon, an American comedian
- Saffron (singer), Samantha Marie Sprackling, lead singer of the rock band Republica
- Saffron Taylor, a British fetish model
- Saffron Monsoon, a character in the BBC sitcom Absolutely Fabulous
- Saffron (Ranma ½), a fictional character in the manga series Ranma ½
- Saffron, one of many names used by a character on the television series Firefly
- Saffron Revolution, the 2007 Burmese anti-government protests
- Saffron Type System, a font rendering technology used in Adobe Flash
- The Saffron Swastika, a 2001 book by Koenraad Elst
- Saffron Brand Consultants, a design firm and consultant
Or see (Other Spelling)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saffron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.