From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zafiro or Zafiros means sapphire in Spanish and may refer to:
- the zafiro Mexicano or Mexican woodnymph, a species of hummingbird found only in Mexico
- USS Zafiro, a collier that served in the United States Navy from 1898 to 1904
- the Zafiro offshore oilfield in Equatorial Guinea
- Los Zafiros Cuban vocal group men.
- Los Zafiros (Spanish band) Spanish group, one of whom was Jose Luis Paris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zafiro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.