From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zahara may refer to:
- Zahara (band), a jazz ensemble.
- Zahara de la Sierra, a municipality in the province of Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain.
- Zahara de los Atunes, a village on the Costa de la Luz in the province of Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain.
People with the stage name
- Zahara (Spanish musician) (born 1983), Spanish singer-songwriter
- Zahara (South African musician) (born 1987), South African musician and poet
People with the given name
- Zahara Rubin (born 1932), Israeli sculptor, painter and artist
- Zahara Schatz (1916–1999), Israeli artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zahara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.