From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zahedi or Zahidi may refer to:
- Fazlollah Zahedi (1897–1963), Iranian general and prime minister
- Ardeshir Zahedi, Iranian foreign minister and ambassador
- Nasser Zahedi, German physician and artist from Iran
- Caveh Zahedi, American film director
- Mahbub Jamal Zahedi, Khaleej Times and Dawn News editor
- Sara Zahedi (born 1981), Swedish mathematician and refugee from Iran
- The descendants of Sheikh Zahed Gilani (1216–1301)
- A cultivar of the date palm (Phoenix dactylifera)
- Zahediyeh, the Sufi Order founded by Zahed Gilani
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zahedi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.