From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zarif in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zarif (Persian: ظریف, leterally "delicate") is a surname may refer to:
- Mohammad Javad Zarif (born 1960), Iranian foreign minister
- Houshang Zarif (born 1938), Iranian master musician and renowned tar player
- Farhad Zarif (born 1983), Iranian volleyball player
- Zarif (singer), British singer-songwriter of Anglo-Scottish-Iranian descent
- Munawar Zarif (1940–1976), Pakistani comedian and film actor
- Farid Zarif (born 1951), United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon’s Special Representative
- Omar Zarif (born 1978), Argentine football midfielder
- Jorge Zarif (born 1992), Brazilian sailor
- Hajji Muhammad Arif Zarif (1942–2007), Afghan politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zarif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.