Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Zatara, Zattara, or zattera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zatara may refer to:
- Imad Zatara (born 1984), a Swedish-born Palestinian footballer
- Ilunga Mande Zatara (born 1983), a Democratic Republic of Congo Olympic runner
- Edmond Dantès, the main character in the 2002 film adaptation of the novel The Count of Monte Cristo. In the film version of the story he escapes to an island where he encounters a band of Italian smugglers. After a combat trial they dub him Zatara, which is explained to mean "Drift Wood". in Italian, the true translation of zattera is "Raft".
- Three DC Comics characters surnamed "Zatara":
- Wanda Zatara, an Amalgam Comics character, see List of Amalgam Comics characters
- Zatara Master Magician, a DC Comics comics title
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zatara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.