Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Zea or zea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zea may refer to:
- Zea (plant), a genus of large grasses, including:
- Zea mays, commonly known as maize or corn
- Zea (skipper), a genus of butterflies
- Helicoverpa zea, the corn earworm, a major agricultural pest
- ZEA, an abbreviation for the mycotoxin zearalenone
People and places
- Zea (surname), a surname
- Zea (island), an island of the Cyclades archipelago
- Bay of Zea, one of the harbours of Piraeus
- Zea Harbour Project, a Danish-Greek archaeological project
- zea, the language code abbreviation for Zeelandic, a West Flemish dialect of Dutch
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.