From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zea may refer to:
- Zea (plant), a genus of large grasses, including:
- Zea mays, commonly known as maize or corn
- Zea (skipper), a genus of butterflies
- Helicoverpa zea, the corn earworm, a major agricultural pest
- ZEA, an abbreviation for the mycotoxin zearalenone
People and places
- Zea (surname), a surname
- Zea (island), an island of the Cyclades archipelago
- Zea Harbour, one of the harbours of Piraeus
- Zea Harbour Project, a Danish-Greek archaeological project
- zea, the language code abbreviation for Zeelandic, a West Flemish dialect of Ducth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.