From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zecca, Italian for "mint", may refer to:
- Adriano Zecca (1923–1983). Italian professional football player and coach
- Alfredo Zecca (born 1949), prelate of the Roman Catholic Church, serving as archbishop of Tucumán
- Ferdinand Zecca (1864-1947), French film director
- Jean-Michel Zecca (born 1968), Belgian-Italian presenter of Belgian TV
- Papal mint, located in Vatican City
- Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato, the mint of the Italian Republic
- Zecca of Venice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zecca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.