From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zembla may refer to:
- Zembla (comics), a French comics character created in 1963
- Zembla (magazine), a British literary magazine published from 2003 to 2005
- Zembla (TV series), a Dutch documentary television series
- Novaya Zemlya, or Nova Zembla, an island in Russia
- Zembla, a fictional kingdom appearing in Vladimir Nabokov's 1962 novel Pale Fire
- ZEMBLA is one of five tracks written by Philippe Saisse for Japanese drummer Senri Kawaguchi's 2016 album Cider - Hard and Sweet.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zembla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.