Zena Sharman is a Canadian health researcher and writer, who won the Lambda Literary Award for LGBT Anthology at the 29th Lambda Literary Awards in 2017 for The Remedy: Queer and Trans Voices on Health and Health Care.
She was previously nominated in the same category at the 24th Lambda Literary Awards in 2012 for Persistence: All Ways Butch and Femme, an anthology which she coedited with Ivan Coyote. She married Coyote in 2011.
- "Dr. Zena Sharman on making health care more inclusive for LGBTQ patients". The Globe and Mail, November 19, 2016.
- "29th Annual Lambda Literary Award winners announced". LGBT Weekly, June 13, 2017.
- "New collection of essays sheds light on LGBTQ health care in Canada". This Magazine, December 5, 2016.
- "Who's butch now?. Xtra!, June 1, 2011.
- "Queer icons Ivan E. Coyote and Rae Spoon step “out of the box” for Gender Failure Show". Montreal Gazette, November 20, 2012.
- "Queer, trans & incendiary". BC Book Look, November 17, 2016.
|This article about a Canadian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|