From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Frequency||Weekly 1918 -1923, then monthly|
Zhizn' Natsional'nostei (Жизнь национальностей, Life of the Nationalities) was a journal published in Moscow from 1918 to 1924.
- 'The Social Revolution and the East' by Mirsäyet Soltanğäliev, 38(46) 1919
- by Sultan Majid Afandiyev, 25 (33), 6 July 1919
- Stalin as Commissar of Nationalities by Jeremy Smith in Stalin: A New History by Sarah Davies (Editor), James Harris (Editor), 2005, Cambridge University Press
- Nalchik Archived 28 August 2009 at the Wayback Machine. by Hazhbikar Bokov, accessed 14 September 2009
- English translation in Muslim National Communism in the Soviet Union by Alexandre Bennigsen and S. Enders Wimbush, University of Chicago Press, 1979
- Firuz Kazemzadeh. "Struggle for Transcaucasia: 1917-1921", New York Philosophical Library, 1951
|This article about a social science journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.