Zhong can refer to
- Zhong (surname), pinyin romanization of Chinese surnames including 钟, 种, 仲, etc.
- Zhong County, a county of Chongqing, China
- Zhongjian River, a river in Hubei, China
- Bianzhong, a Chinese musical instrument similar to a bell
- Cha zhong, a 3-piece tea brewing vessel, also known as a gaiwan.
- The Mean 中, concept of Chinese philosophy (see Doctrine of the Mean)
- Loyalty zh:忠, one of the precepts in Confucianism.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.