From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zhongshan District)
Zhongshan (中山) is a city in Guangdong, China.
Zhongshan may also refer to:
- Sun Yat-sen (1866–1925), or Sun Zhongshan (孙中山), Chinese politician, the founding father of the Republic of China
- Zhongshan (state), of the Zhou Dynasty located in modern Ding County, Hebei
- Zhongshan (warship), Chinese gunboat named after Dr. Sun Yat-sen in 1925
- Zhongshan County, Guangxi Province, China
- Zhongshan District, Dalian, in Liaoning, China
- Zhongshan District, Liupanshui, in Guizhou, China
- Zhongshan District, Taipei, in Taiwan
- Zhongshan Park, common park name in China
- Zhongshan Road, common road name in China
- Zhongshan Station, a station of TRTS Tamsui Line
- North Zhongshan Road (Shanghai Metro), in Shanghai, China
- Purple Mountain, also known as Zhongshan (钟山), in Nanjing, China
- 中山 (disambiguation)
- Chung Shan (disambiguation)
- Nakayama (disambiguation) (中山), Japanese surname written with the same Chinese characters as "Zhongshan", and the inspiration for Sun Yatsen's choice of nom de guerre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhongshan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.