From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zhukovsky (masculine), Zhukovskaya (feminine), or Zhukovskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Zhukovsky District, several districts in Russia
- Zhukovsky Urban Okrug, a municipal division which Zhukovsky City Under Oblast Jurisdiction in Moscow Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Zhukovsky Urban Administrative Okrug, an administrative division which the town of Zhukovka and seven rural localities in Zhukovsky District of Bryansk Oblast, Russia are incorporated as
- Zhukovskoye Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which Zhukovsky Urban Administrative Okrug in Zhukovsky District of Bryansk Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Zhukovsky (inhabited locality) (Zhukovskaya, Zhukovskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Zhukovsky International Airport in Zhukovsky, Moscow Oblast, Russia
- Zhukovsky air base, an airfield used by the Gromov Flight Research Institute in Moscow Oblast, Russia
- Zhukovsky (film), a 1950 film by Vsevolod Pudovkin
- Zhukov (disambiguation)
- Zhukovka, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Zhukovo, several rural localities in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhukovsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.